Seattle Campus Master Plan
The University of Washington Master Plan Seattle Campus (January 2003) guides development of the Seattle Campus. The Plan builds on and replaces the 1992 General Physical Development Plan, extending the continuity of planning developed over the last century.
The Plan will remain in effect until the three million gross square feet approved under its provision are constructed or a new Master Plan is adopted by the Board of Regents. This Master Plan was approved by the City Council in Council Bill 114424, Council File No. 304650, on December 16, 2002, and signed by Mayor Nickels on December 20, 2003. It was adopted by the University of Washington Board of Regents on January 17, 2003, and became effective on January 19, 2003.
Tacoma Campus Master Plan
The University of Washington Master Plan Tacoma Campus may be found on the UWT Office of the Chancellor departmental web page.
Housing Comprehensive Master Plan
The Department of Housing & Food Services (HFS) has developed a Housing Comprehensive Master Plan that calls for the development of 3500 new beds and the renovation of six residence halls over the next 12 to 15 years. The estimated cost of this plan is approximately $850 million. The HFS Housing Comprehensive Master Plan may be found on the HFS departmental web page.
Rainier Vista Concept Plan
ICA Master Plan
- Exhibit 1 - Executive Summary, Existing Aerial, Site Framework, Site Master Plan, Husky Stadium Recommended Option, Cost Estimate
- Exhibit 2 - Track Program, Site Framework, Site Master Plan, Husky Stadium
- Exhibit 3 - Husky Stadium (cont.), Bank of America Arena, Cost Estimate, Husky Stadium Structural Narrative, Study Participants
- Exhibit 4 - Executive Summary, Existing Aerial Image, Program Table of Contents
- Exhibit 5 - Husky Stadium Options 1, 2, & 3
Denny Yard Study
Stevens Way Entrance Study